Cresswind at Lake Lanier Nature Trails
Open from Dawn to Dusk
Use at your own risk
- For safety, do not walk alone, carry your cell phone, and stay on the path.
- NO smoking on trails
- Foot traffic only, no motorized vehicles or bicycles.
- Wear proper footwear (no sandals).
- Dogs must be on leash to protect wildlife and your pet.
- Walking sticks are available (please return to provided racks).
- Trail conditions vary according to weather conditions. Watch for slippery spots and tripping hazards.
- Be aware of wildlife in the woods and watch your step. Don't bother them and they won't bother you. Remember we are an audubon wildlife refuge.
- Don't pick flowers or remove pants from the woods, leave for all to enjoy. Watch for poison ivy.
- Practice leave no trace...leave only footprints!
- Notify office of problems or hazards
- Enjoy your walk on our trails!